Aa: I didn’t know that was your type.
Bb: What do you mean? We just hooked up one night long time ago.
Aa: Oh, good then.
Aa: I thought your type were shy guys. This guy was entertaining, but border line obnoxious.
“Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities.”Your Stress Sources
“Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past she was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to her fear of over involvement, she now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around her. “Your Restrained Characteristics
Current situations force her into compromise and placing her own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.
Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.
“He is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity, but can be restless and emotionally distant so she never really gets too involved with others.”Your Desired Objective
“Wants interesting and exciting things to happen in her life. she is able to make others like him, because of her genuine concern for them. she is charming and open and makes friends easily. she can have an over-active imagination, which leads her to fantasize and daydream.”Your Actual Problem
Fears others will try to hold her back from achieving her goals and the things she wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping she can get them to do as she wishes and making it easier for her to reach her own goals.
I want to place the commas
In the right places
To know that it’s okay to
Take things slow
Because the problems with periods
Is that they stop things very often
And they indicate an ending
And with you, I don’t want an ending
I want to keep the stanzas coming
I’m hoping you will be my poetry” —Matthew Nguyen- Truong
I’m truly grateful for the friends I have in my life. The friends who aren’t just around right now, but for all those who gave me a chance to build a friendship/relationship. I know my personality is definitely an intense one and sometimes it’s confusing to accept. But, thank you for taking your time on getting to know the other layers of me.
Whenever I feel down (like I am right now), I always [try to] count my blessings, and (right now) you guys are the firsts of my many blessings.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
- Frank Ocean- Strawberry Swing
- Mayer Hawthorne- You’ve Got the Makings of a Lover
- The Weekend- The Party & The After Party [BGS Morning After RMX]
- Common ft. Erykah Badu- The Light (Freddie Joachim Remix)
- Basic Physics- Starry Eyed E.T. (Katy Perry// Ellie Goulding)
- Bruno Mars ft. Diggy Simmons- Click Clack Away
- Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi ft. Norah Jones- Season’s Trees
- Chet Faker- No Diggity
- Al Green with Corinne Bailey Rae- Take Your Time
- Theo3 and Scam- LOVE (Close Enough)
27. “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.” (Luke 6: 27-36)
28. Move (again, and permanent): San Francisco, CA; to visit: Antarctica
29. i) work, ii) church iii) morning naps iv) my m&m peanuts wrappers collection v) late afternoon/early evening naps.
30 Day Challenge- done, and done.
24. i) penis. ii) penis! iii) penis!! iv) PENIS!!! v) your upper lip.
25. my sister
26. likes: everything; dislikes: nothing.
- Aa: Am I being too honest?
- Bb: Not even close to touch my feelings. When I think of 'being honest', I think of the type of honesty that stick to you for days...the ones that have you [involuntarily] reflecting on yourself. Good or bad, that's my kind of honesty. Not half ass ones.